Thursday, November 24, 2011

Did you see the men's relay race last pm? What did you think? What about the reactions of the teammates?

One word..AWESOME! What an incredible race...that last guy (sorry his name eludes me right now) who anchored the race was unreal...he looked like he was rising above the water like a dolphin coming down the home stretch..when he caught the guy from France is was great..you could see the elation from the US and the extreme disappointment from team France...France had predicted that they would "Stomp" the Americans so it was fantastic to watch them go down..great, great event and probably the best swimming event I've ever seen...|||are you talking about swimming? cause if you are we kicked but..but if not i dont no what on earth you are talking about|||awesome..|||It was the best relay race I've seen in a while, that is of course because the US won. I was already seeing the Silver put on Phelps' neck when all of a sudden Lezak stroke like there was no tomorrow and passed the talkative French guy. It was one for the ages. And then seeing Phelps scream with all this emotion. It will be seen more during and after the Olympics. He is still in pursuit of his 8 Gold Medals. What a team!|||I'm sleepy at work today because I stayed up to watch that race live. I am very happy I did.





Wow! What a race!





Competiton like that is why I love sports.





As for the reaction of the US %26amp; French teams, with 50m to go everyone thought the race was in the bag for the French. I think no one expected Lezak to catch the French, let alone beat them. That's why everyone's reactions were so animated (Americans and French): They all thought the French had it won and couldn't believe the US pulled it out.





Treasure your memories of that race and remember how you feel right now. It will be one of the defining moments of this year's Olympics.|||That was in fact an amazing race, Janet. I really didn't notice the reactions of the French team (I was watching on Canadian television, and all they were showing after the race was over was the American team rejoicing...and rightfullly so!). Congrats to your guys!|||what happened ! tell me what happened ! |||It was great that the U.S. team won the gold. It was even better that the French did not.





Always nice when a loud-mouth cretin has to swallow their own words.

No comments:

Post a Comment