Saturday, November 19, 2011

What should I bring to my relay race competition? 10 points best answer!?

I'm in grade 6 one of my teachers made this relay team and I'm in it! :D Its tomorrow and we're verusing 8 other schools. What should I bring? I heard chocolate milk might be good. I also keep a journal so should I bring that too? Thanks for the answers.I appreciate it. :)|||lol that's cute but no.. milk will upset you stomach.. have a good breakfast, stretch out the night before and drink water at least 2 hours before you race so that you hydrated but not to much before you race or you might get sick... Good Luck :)|||1. Running gear and shoes


2. A bottle of water ( Drink it after - NOT before the race )


3. Positive Attitude.





Before the race begins know what leg you're going to run.


Stretch %26amp; Loosen up but don't go crazy and hurt yourself.


When it's your turn to run you'll have to accelerate quickly once the previous runner puts the baton in your hand. When you have it, hold it firmly and run like your life depends on it, until you can pass the baton to the next runner..THEN thre will be plenty of time to rest and caqtch your breath.


Do the very best you can possibly do. Good Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment