Saturday, November 19, 2011

I need ideas on making some signs for a relay race...what do I use to hold them up along the side of the road?

I know this may sound dumb, but I have been making some inspirational posters to display along a relay route...how do I display them along the road (cheap!) ?|||If you want to put them on things like light posts, fence posts, and other stationary objects, consider using double-sticky-back foam tape. It's sturdy, in case there's wind, and very sticky. Be sure to have acetone based solvent to take them down with when the race is over, as the tape really adheres. Not sure of the cost in your area, but it should be in the range of duct tape. Hope this helps. Hope your guy/gal wins.|||.OK you have to be Create and I can't think of the name of this paper it shine. you need a long stick handler . .so everyone could see your poster, ,Cut your poster into a car shape make your poster look like a race cars different color it might be something new poster that looks like a race cars.|||1)Put posters in the near the road


2)super glue it to someones shrirt


3)Or ask ppl to hold signs along the track with inspirational words|||Make single wood stands and hang them up remove later.|||I don't know any ideas for the sign, but to hold it up try duct-tape or a staple gun.

No comments:

Post a Comment