Saturday, November 19, 2011

This might be a little late and a little off-topic but who saw the best relay race ever last night?

Wow that was the best relay race. That French guy I thin Alain Bernard didn't back up his trash talk and Jason Lezak just came back. Wow I was literally jumping out of my seat. |||Dude, that was freakin AWESOME!!!





Look, I am part French and have some French Pride...but I told my wife, that NO FRENCHMAN is allowed to trash talk. Go compete, win if you can, be happy and move on...but please don't trash talk.





So my American pride kicked in and I was cheering for USA from the opening horn.





At the very end, my wife, my two sons and I were yelling and hugging as loud as the actual USA Swimmers!!!





That was one of the top moments that I have ever experienced in the Olympic games. Not quite the build up of the 80 USA Hockey team, but the feeling of kicking France's rear end was pretty cool!!!





Then when you watch it again...of the 8 teams, 5 of them beat the previous world record. Can you imagine that many teams swimming that hard?





That would be like watching 3 players go off for 100 points in the same game in the NBA!!!





I'm sure they will show that race again and I hope that many of your reading this will ear mark the time to watch these relays. It was more awesome than watching Howard dunk with a Superman Cap on!!!








USA!!! USA!!! USA!!! USA!!! USA!!! |||I did. it was amazing|||YES!!!! I had to stay up late, but it was well worth the wait!!!! I was sitting up in bed screaming at the tv chearing them on...what a great moment in the Olympics...and then the medal ceremony...it was great!!!!!|||I saw it and it was incredible how the 32 year old could beat the top rated French team in a full body length comback|||Yea it was sooo good|||yes i still cant believe lezak came back and beat bernard phelps' reaction was priceless|||is that the won USA upset France who had the trash talk guys?I was waiting for that at 11:30 western and was screaming when USA won!(no other team trash talks on USA)

No comments:

Post a Comment