Thursday, November 24, 2011

I need some tips/advice on preparing myself / team and our horses for a rodeo relay race this April 2009?

I will be riding in a rodeo relay race this April 2009. I would like to ask other experienced riders who have competed in this type of race for any tips / advice you might have. Although I鈥檓 an experienced rider, I鈥檝e never done any rodeo stuff at all. I would appreciate some wisdom from others who have more experience in this. The type of things I鈥檓 looking for are tips on how to increase our riders鈥?and/or our horses鈥?performance.|||what will you be doing in the relay race, roping, wrangling, barrels, etc?





you can always increase performance by increasing speed, making sure the horses respond immediately to their cues, and working on trying not to make mistakes

No comments:

Post a Comment