Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Am I crazy running in a relay while sick?

I am running in the Ragnar Relay Washington D.C. tomorrow and I'm starting to get a cold. What could I do to keep it from getting worse ntill the race and during the race?|||drink lots of water (10 glasses at least), pee a lot!, take some ibuprofen before you go to sleep and about 1 hour before the race and you'll feel a little better.|||Its definitely not helping anything that your sick to help run this relay. You will probably end up sick during the race which could mess it up for your whole team. You should get medicine and hope that you will heal fast.|||Don't do anything just sit and rest and make sure that you go to the race because it is a big chance for you to win. I would like never waste my race just because i am getting a cold it is a flu season. good luck i hope you win =)

No comments:

Post a Comment