Friday, December 2, 2011

POLL: Would you be able to relay the race to someone if they missed it?

no, but if they passed the baton somebody, they might still finish|||Tut! Dropped it....wasn't me honest!

Report Abuse


|||Yes.|||There would be a few hurdles and blocks to overcome first before starting|||I dont know what you mean





anyway I am disabled so I am unable to run so no I dont think I can as i will not be able to cope in relay races.





Thanks


Ben|||Only if they dropped the baton|||I don't quite understand what you mean!!!|||Yes|||i would try my best'''|||no i would just pass them the


baton|||They would have to be quick to keep up.|||If you are talking about describing a race to another person, then yes. Depends on which race and to whom, and under what time pressures. More details needed.|||no i am hopless at that sort of thing

No comments:

Post a Comment