Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Dream Interpreters: Pregnancy & Relay Races?

I had this very confusing dream last night. In the beginning of it, I was in my father's house, helping my mother and younger brother move some furniture and boxes around. {Maybe my father was moving, or my brother was moving out of the house? I don't know. I just specifically remember furniture and us moving boxes.} At one point I was carrying this cream and red colored sheet set with a huge red comforter, and set it down on the sofa in the living room. Then I went to sit down and talk to my mother in the kitchen. Suddenly my brother got up, went into the living room, and picked up the comforter and sheets and started saying, "Ooh, I'm pregnant. I can't move this. I'm not supposed to lift anything." Just clearly mocking me in every way he could. In the dream, I was very much pregnant, but not very far along. I think maybe 2 months, at the most? I asked my brother why he was mocking me, and he said that he wasn't, and asked, "Why didn't you just make the bed?" I said, "I'm tired." I walked back into the kitchen where my mother was, sat down in a chair, and dozed off immediately. I found this to be very odd because: 1) my father and brother live in another state -- Delaware, and I hardly ever get to see or talk to them, 2) in the dream I knew I was pregnant {I'm NOT in real life}, and my brother -- who will be 18 soon -- was acting very childish and rude about the whole thing, and 3) I feel deep down the colors in the dream -- red and cream -- are very symbolic, but I don't know why or in what way.





The second part of the dream had me in an outside area, in a line full of people. I was about the second or third person from the front. We were all supposed to take place in this relay race that also was an obstacle course. At one point in the obstacle course/relay race, we had to jump in this huge tire swing and see how long we could swing without falling, and also how high in the swing we could get in the air. Just before it came to be my turn, I leaned down to tie my shoe. When I turned my head to look behind me while I was tying my shoe, the grassy area turned into a preschool/kindergarten classroom with desks, toys, and other things like that. I walked over to a desk that was sitting in the corner, and the person sitting there got up, said, "You can sit here," smiled at me, and left. Who the person was, I have no idea, but I sat down anyway. I started looking around the classroom and suddenly becamse very confused, and that's where the dream ended.





Your thoughts?





MATURE COMMENTERS ONLY, PLEASE!!!|||Both dreams are the same. You are gone a have new opportunities, a change on your life. Something that even you don;t know up to now. Changes that includes move from your actual house or job or what you are doing now. New life experiences for good. Be happy you are blessed now.|||I understand you. I am took a class on this. For some reason, you felt the need to be in a relay race and you must've thought about being overweight, or prengant.|||Go take a pregnancy test. The dream might be your subconscious telling you that you're pregnant. You're right-- red and cream ARE symbolic... of pregnancy (and the like). Eighteen-year-old boys can be very immature sometimes, I don't think that it means anything. I think that the second part of the dream is probably just the subconscious putting up random memories or ideas to keep your brain occupied.


Maybe you're anxious that your brother's going to college soon? You said he's almost 18...|||Moving the furniture with your family out of the house could represent moving. This could indicate in real life how your father and brother are living somewhere else. Your brother being rude and childish to you may be how you remember him when he was younger and will be fond of that image of him (now that's he turning into a young adult). You being pregnant could mean something new in your life is happening or you might want to start a family in real life.





The colors red and cream symbolize however you see think those two colors mean. Red is a really strong color, and cream is smooth and comfortable. The sheet represents covering yourself with these two meanings.





The relay race/obstacle course might symbolize getting ready to tackle on actual obstacles and accomplish a certain goal in mind.





The race turning into a kindergarten room can associate with your pregnancy in the dream and thinking ahead of it, kinda like jumping a couple of years.

No comments:

Post a Comment