Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Nude relay races.?

What is your opinion of nude relay races?


Mixed men and women.


I would like to be a spectator, or even a judge.


The events would have to be desided. Like how to carry the wand and pass it. I mean the emagination could run wild here among other things. One day it could even be an olympic sport..


Opinions please.|||Sounds sexy|||I am a nude singer %26amp; I love it.


http://All4webs.com/2/5/malest鈥?/a>

Report Abuse


|||I sing in the nude for hens'night %26amp; have fun doing


it

Report Abuse


|||horrible idea|||This question doesn't really deserve an answer!!|||hahaha! The men and women doing the wheelbarrow! hahaha! I think that is already a sport.........HUM............ and you can watch that on certian channels late at nite!!!! hahaha!


That could be funny to watch!|||let's write a letter to the International Olympic Committee... new sport for the next games!!!!! Love it!!!!|||It gives new meaning to "three-legged race."|||Depending on the participants it could be very discussing or very interesting to watch. Sports bra's were made for a reason, so was the athletic supporter|||interesting question...but I wouldn't do it. I don't think it would ever be an olympic sport either...too many nah-sayers about nudity.|||I'm in...i love to run in the nude!

No comments:

Post a Comment