Friday, December 2, 2011

Did your hearts race and go crazy when the USA men swimmers won that really close relay a couple days ago!?

Me being an athlete i know how it feels and i got SOOOO excited for them my heart was racing and i felt like screaming for joy!|||Hell yeah! What made it even better is that Alain Bernard said that the French were going to "smash" the Americans in that event, and it was Alain Bernard who was overtaken by Lezak at the end.





Proving the French wrong aside, it was just an amazing race. If only all of the races were like that. Maybe Phelps could let up just a little bit to make his races more interesting. Strike that.|||YES! Im a competitive swimmer myself and i screamed when they won! I was so happy for them!! I love Micheal Phelps too. Did you see his muscles when he was shouting for joy?? A-MAZING!|||HELL YEAH!!! THAT WAS AWESOME!!!|||Yah, I know! It was such an epic race... The team was so awesome! I'm so glad I watched it. WOOOOHOOOO!|||ya epic race :P|||I agree!|||I did, I nearly died of happiness at the end|||i dont really care, but swimming is fun

No comments:

Post a Comment