Friday, December 2, 2011

Has nyone been replaced for the 4x100 relay race?

I'm scared i might be, cause ill be missing a week cause i'll be helping out..


And the meet is on June 9th, and all of next week I need to help out, so i might not go to the practice..


But my coach said i MIGHT be replaed...





will this happen????


need help! x.X|||I've been replaced before...it was the 4X2 during indoor. Which sucked, because it was my favorite event. What is so important that you need to miss practice for it? It sounds like you need to make a decision. Show your coach that you are dedicated.|||Just practice as hard as you can the next few days. Show your coach that you want the position more than the other person.|||Well obviously if your not gonna be there someone has to replace you so the team can compete in the event! LOL. You'll be replaced but I don't know about permanently. Relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment