Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Clairvoyants/Psychics: Dreams About Pregnancy & Relay Races?

I had this very confusing dream last night. In the beginning of it, I was in my father's house, helping my mother and younger brother move some furniture and boxes around. {Maybe my father was moving, or my brother was moving out of the house? I don't know. I just specifically remember furniture and us moving boxes.} At one point I was carrying this cream and red colored sheet set with a huge red comforter, and set it down on the sofa in the living room. Then I went to sit down and talk to my mother in the kitchen. Suddenly my brother got up, went into the living room, and picked up the comforter and sheets and started saying, "Ooh, I'm pregnant. I can't move this. I'm not supposed to lift anything." Just clearly mocking me in every way he could. In the dream, I was very much pregnant, but not very far along. I think maybe 2 months, at the most? I asked my brother why he was mocking me, and he said that he wasn't, and asked, "Why didn't you just make the bed?" I said, "I'm tired." I walked back into the kitchen where my mother was, sat down in a chair, and dozed off immediately. I found this to be very odd because: 1) my father and brother live in another state -- Delaware, and I hardly ever get to see or talk to them, 2) in the dream I knew I was pregnant {I'm NOT in real life}, and my brother -- who will be 18 soon -- was acting very childish and rude about the whole thing, and 3) I feel deep down the colors in the dream -- red and cream -- are very symbolic, but I don't know why or in what way.





The second part of the dream had me in an outside area, in a line full of people. I was about the second or third person from the front. We were all supposed to take place in this relay race that also was an obstacle course. At one point in the obstacle course/relay race, we had to jump in this huge tire swing and see how long we could swing without falling, and also how high in the swing we could get in the air. Just before it came to be my turn, I leaned down to tie my shoe. When I turned my head to look behind me while I was tying my shoe, the grassy area turned into a preschool/kindergarten classroom with desks, toys, and other things like that. I walked over to a desk that was sitting in the corner, and the person sitting there got up, said, "You can sit here," smiled at me, and left. Who the person was, I have no idea, but I sat down anyway. I started looking around the classroom and suddenly becamse very confused, and that's where the dream ended.





Your thoughts?





MATURE COMMENTERS ONLY, PLEASE!!!|||Well.


Ok.


So.





Dreaming about pregnancy in a dream means you're figuratively giving birth to new ideas and new beginnings. Some aspect of your personal life is developing. To dream about moving also symbolizes that you want change. However, your brother's negative reaction might mean that someone in your family disapproves of your new changes and beginnings.





Red is the color of energy and passion. This could suggest you're passionate in whatever is new and developing, but it can also mean rash decisions. The color ivory (cream in your case) can symbolize slightly tainted purity and superiority.





To dream that you're in a race symbolizes that others are envious or jealous of your achievements. It can also be a symbol for you to slow down, which is what I think fits the context considering you stopped to tie your shoe. Dreaming about school means you have some sort of childhood inadequacy or unfinished business to resolve around that time period in your life.





Hope that helped!|||Are you a Scorpio?





=)





Edit: You got sexy eyes, no wonder your a Scorpio.|||the only thing i can be assure about in ur dream that being pregnant means in real life ur carrying so much sadness and pain and if u dreamed that u got birth it means ur sadness and pain went away|||Hi! really good with details in the dream.





most of the symbols are found on Dream moods.





But working on the dream is very individual... See what it does for you...





what I understand is this:





Your life is profoundly changing...


Pregnancy can be literal or not... but the energy is the same. You're maturing into a new direction in your life... Your dream tells you that you're really going to actively participate in it...





There will be spots on your path where you're going to need to be careful:





= when you encounter instances where you're being dominated or manipulated, or pushed around. Don't let yourself feel depleted by the encounter... you'll lose focus.





Cream/beige and Red is about Life energy and Basics.


Taking care of basics, making sure your energy is focused. (it is really important like you said)





the interpretation is too long to fit here... (check your inbox)|||WOW..Ok well i read that atleast 3 times over and over again. Dreams are some Pretty/Crazy/Cool sh*t...





What do you think about Deju Vu?


A really good friend of mine once told me he believes we live the same life over and over again...thats why when we have Deju Vu we feel like he have already been there once before. If your religious of course this deju vu would affect you.





Im not saying your dream of you standing in line and wating to take a seat was a differnt life but maybe it was a distant memory you actually had when you were little but dont remember...





Very cool dream yet kinda creepy( you knew you were pregnant)





Keep dreaming on


.and have a good day


.

No comments:

Post a Comment