Friday, December 2, 2011

I am running another Ragnar Relay, and I am looking for hardcore pump songs to get through the crazy hills?

Ragnar Relay is a all day all night long race so your running at all hours of the night about 202 miles. So I am trying to add some new songs to my ipod to pump me up when running and make me want to go faster, and get up those hills.


i.e. like motivational songs and what not


what are some names ?|||two weeks


blinded in chains


hand of blood


waking the demon


liberate


indestructable


inside the fire


the night


perfect insanity


bodies hit the floor


bulletproof


i stand alone


holy diver(killswitch engage cover)


all hope is gone


before i forget


BYOB


prison song


science


when worlds colide


bombshell


devil went down to georgia (rock version)


a place to die


bullet with a name


down with the sickness


bullet with a name


meet the monster


through the fire and flames


welcome to the jungle


ashes


white knuckles





hope it helps lol :)|||just get every single song that has been in all the rocky movies


in particular gonna fly now

No comments:

Post a Comment